Tuesday, 8 May 2012

News

Well I've been quite busy recently; I've added Thoroughly British and our canvas designs to our Folksy page, I've fully finished designing our newest range Beautiful Birds and have been making a load up, I haven't yet got them on Folksy as I still need to photograph them- unfortunately the weather has taken a turn a turn for the worst; so this will have to wait as I'm finding that photos taken of the products in an outside setting seem to work really well and as this range has some bright colours in I think this will defently benifit the designs.
I've also changed our logo- only slightly but I think it makes it more unique and will definately stand out more on stalls; I've already printed some as signs :) check it out-
New logo :) Copyright Laura Dobson 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment