I've been card crafting for about eight years now and have always enjoyed making my own cards, I can't even recall the last shop bought card I sent anyone. It was High School when I really got into card-making as a full on hobby and it helped push me towards choosing an Art subject at GCSE and so on through College and University where I'm currently studying Surface Design- and loving it.
I've now started adding some of my own backing sheets and designs on cards; which is why I decided to sell them in kits etc for card crafters.
 |
| Baby cards |
 |
| Easel Xmas cards |
 |
| Used one of my papers on middle card :) |
 |
| Xmas Card I made for my parents- the backing paper is my design and so are the tree and flower. |
No comments:
Post a Comment